Our Service Technicians can repair and service your bike at our workshop in-store. Plus we stock a large range of spare parts to help you get back in the saddle sooner.
Bike Servicing Schedule
- Standard bike
- 12months or 5000km – Bronze
- Deluxe bike
- 6 months – Bronze
- 12 month – Silver
- 2 years or 10,000km – Gold
Bronze- $99.00 plus parts.
- wash and degrease bike
- check, align and tighten handle bars and stem
- check and tighten headset
- check and tighten cranks and pedals
- check and tighten wheel nuts, quick release skewers and cones
- check, align and tighten saddle and seat pillar
- check and tighten spoke condition and tension
- check tyre condition and inflate to recommended psi as directed on tyre wall
- check and adjust gears, replace & lubricate cables as required
- check and adjust brakes, replace & lubricate cables as required
- internal cabling extra charge
- lubricate chain, derailleur’s
- test ride
Silver – $149.00 plus parts.
- Bronze service plus opening 2 bearing points. ie wheel bearings (per wheel), Bottom Bracket, Headset….. (Dual Suspension linkages etc, extra charge)
Gold – $259.00 plus parts.
- Bronze service plus opening of all bearing points (Dual Suspension linkages etc, extra charge)
- replace all cables (inner and outer) – gear and brake
- replace bar tape or hand grips
- check drive train for wear and tear and replace if necessary
- check frame for wear